Closing and Document Fees
Closing Fees for most transactions will run $200.00. This fee is generally split 50/50 between seller and buyer. However, this is a negotiable item and the final distribution of the charge will be determined by the sales contract.
- Warranty or Quit-Claim Deed: $50.00 ea.
- Beneficiary Deeds: $50.00 ea.
- Mortgage Deed of Trust with Promissory Note: $60.00 ea.
- Amortization Schedules: $5.00 ea.
- Deed of Release: $40.00 ea.
- Affidavits: $50.00 ea.
*Legal documents prepared by James. P. Anderton, Esq.
Missouri Department of Revenue Documents
- Form 5312, Affidavit of Affixation: $25.00
- Form 5313, Affidavit of Severance: $25.00
- Form 5314, Application for Confirmation of Conversion: $10.00
- Form 5315, Application for Surrender of Title: $10.00